Subject: Re: perl 5.8.2's localtime reports gmtime
From: Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
To: The Cygwin Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 23:15:08 -0800

Steve Kelem wrote:

> I'm running the latest cygwin, including perl 5.8.2:
> % perl -version
> 
> This is perl, v5.8.2 built for cygwin-thread-multi-64int

Ug.  Read the archives.  This has come up several times in the last
couple of weeks, it's a known bug that will be fixed in the next Cygwin
DLL release.  See for example
<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=cygwin&m=107668514008908>.  Your
options are: Try a recent snapshot, use Perl <= 5.8.0, or wait for
Cygwin 1.5.8.

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/