Subject: RE: Control-c not working in rxvt (for exiting jboss server)
From: Larry Hall <[email-masked]>
To: Chuck Irvine <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 15:38:40 -0500

At 02:08 PM 2/28/2004, Chuck Irvine you wrote:
>I'm a little hesitant to go to the latest snapshot since I rely on
>cygwin for many things. Do you think it is as safe as the current
>version?

What does that mean?  What makes the "current version" "safe"?  You are
implying something here by your vagueness.  The implications, more than
likely, aren't synonymous with your intent.  But you need to be more 
clear with your question if you expect to get any kind of meaningful
answer.

--
Larry Hall                              http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc.                      (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street                   (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746                     

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/