Subject: Re: Problems with Emacs - Resolution(?)
From: Joe Buehler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 10:01:14 -0500

Ehud Karni wrote:

> I manged to compile Emacs from CVS but when I run it, I get errors
> (supposedly in lisp) that I don't get with the same Emacs and lisp
> files on Linux.
> 
> This Emacs (21.3.50) also crashes much more then the distributed
> Cygwin Emacs (21.2 compiled by Joe Buehler).

Thank you for this report.  It is on my todo list to run a compile
of 21.3 to check on its current state.  Undoubtedly there have been
many code changes since they committed the Cygwin port changes to
the emacs CVS and I need to check them from time to time...
-- 
Joe Buehler

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/