Subject: ssh issue
From: Richard Duran <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:21:04 -0600

We are running an "automounter" service as a DomainAdmin (because
LocalSystem doesn't have access to networked items). When we ssh into
the box we can see all the network drives under "/cygdrive". However,
when we set up ssh-passthru to that root@linuxserver can connect to
DomainAdminUser@cygwinserver without need to authenticate. Then upon
logging in, only the local drives are visible to the user. Removing the
entry in $HOME/.ssh/authorized_keys fixes the issue, but we need to be
able to have passthru access. We tried having sshd run as the same
DomainUser, but then only passthru works. When a password is requested,
a permission denied error is returned even though the correct password
is entered.

Any suggestions?

-richard

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/