Subject: xwin not working for some with latest snapshot -- people with debugging skills needed
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 12:37:50 -0500

Is anyone willing to take a stab at debugging why xwin doesn't work with
the latest snapshot?

I have seen one report on the cygwin mailing list of this problem but
the person having the problem can't run gdb to track down what's going
wrong.

I can't duplicate the problem and I'm rather hoping that I don't have to
get intimately involved with tracking this down since I suspect that
it's probably something simple.

So, I'm looking for someone who knows how to run a debugger and, more
importantly, someone who knows how to debug problems, to work with
people having this problem to help bring it to resolution so that I can
release cygwin 1.5.8.

Any volunteers?  If so, what I'd like to do is just watch someone else
debugging this and offer comments as needed.

cgf

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/