Subject: Re: Problem compiling mysql over cygwin
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Guy Gendreau <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:43:52 +0100

Hello Guy,

Monday, February 16, 2004, 8:12:10 PM, you wrote:

>>I got the following errors when compiling mysql over Cygwin:
>>
>>item_timefunc.o(.text+0x2de6):item_timefunc.cc: undefined reference to
>>`__static_initialization_and_destruction_0(int, int)'
>>item_timefunc.o(.text+0x2e06):item_timefunc.cc: undefined reference to
>>`__static_initialization_and_destruction_0(int, int)'
>>convert.o(.text+0x136):convert.cc: undefined reference to
>>`__static_initialization_and_destruction_0(int, int)'
>>log.o(.text+0x3cd6):log.cc: undefined reference to
>>`__static_initialization_and_destruction_0(int, int)'
>>log.o(.text+0x3cf6):log.cc: undefined reference to
>>`__static_initialization_and_destruction_0(int, int)'
>>collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>>make[4]: *** [mysqld.exe] Error 1
>>
>>Is there any fix I could apply to my environment to make it working?

Until GCC is fixed to compile this code without errors, please see here for
a workaround:
http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-11/msg01057.html

-- 
Best regards,
 Gerrit 

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/