Subject: Entry point _fcntl64 not found, Cygwin version 1.5.5
From: Pavan Mandalkar <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 17 Feb 2004 16:06:26 -0600

Hi,

   To run a particular application, I am installing Cygwin 1.5.5. and
gcc version 3.2.3.

   After installation, when I run make for my application, I get a
windows error dialogue.

"The procedure entry point _fcntl64 could not be located in the dynamic 
library cygwin1.dll"

   make then throws "Error 128" and dies. 

   After googling and going through the mail archives all I could find
was the following. 
http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2004-01/msg01387.html

   This was not of help, but has anyone else come across this error and
found a solution.

Thanks and Regards
Pavan U M.

(Our application is ACE and TAO which can be built only on ver 1.5.5.)
(I am newbie)

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/