Subject: gnuserv & gnu emacs
From: Jason Dufair <[email-masked]>
To: cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:44:02 -0500

Does anyone happen to have gnuserv working with their Cygwin Gnu Emacs
install?  I searched the archives and only found posts related to
XEmacs.  I've downloaded and installed gnuserv 3.12 (by Andy Norman and
Hrvoje Niksic) which includes gnuserv-compat 1.10 (by Martin Schwenke).
When I try to execute:

$ gnuclient foo.txt

from the Cygwin prompt, I get the following in my Emacs messages buffer:

error in process filter: byte-code: Symbol's value as variable is void:
\201\377\201\377\201\377\201\377\214\201\356
error in process filter: Symbol's value as variable is void:
\201\377\201\377\201\377\201

I could try and dig into the elisp, but I thought I'd see if anyone is
running this successfully and perhaps I just have something configured
poorly.

Thanks!

-- 
Jason Dufair - [email-masked]
http://www.dufair.org/
"The oldest one captains the bleak white ship of bone with palsied hands
The one of middle years wears a hope like chains
The youngest one cries tears of scarlet, and adjusts her latest smile"
-- ToasterLeavings

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/