Subject: Re: Segfault in _cygwin_dll_entry
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 07:21:23 -0500

Peter,

On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 10:14:10AM +0100, [email-masked] wrote:
> You're talking about rebased dlls. I don't know if cygggi-2.dll is
> rebased or not, how can I tell?

Rebasing is a manual process.  So, if you didn't run rebaseall or rebase
yourself, then cygggi-2.dll and the rest of your DLLs are not rebased.

Jason

-- 
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D  8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/