Subject: Win 2K Permission issues
From: Steve <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 19:38:47 +0100

Hi;

I'm on win2K.

I made myself a bash script to back up some vital files on my hard 
drive.  The script first consolidates a bunch of files from all over my 
hard drive to one location.

I created logging with my script.  The log has a LOT of "permission 
denied" error statements.

Eventhough I signed in as myself("steve"), installed cygwin as myself, 
and ran the script as myself the directories that are getting created by 
the backup script are getting created as user "Admin".

Is there anyway around this?

Thanks in advance

Steve

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/