Subject: Re: setup change this year?
From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 12:20:25 -0500

> * Larry Hall <[email-masked]> [2004-01-29 20:32:28 -0500]:
>
> <http://cygwin.com/setup-snapshots/>
>
> You can pull down 2.418 (really just adds resizable controls)

resizable controls is a big thing, 2.418 has been there for 3 months,
why hasn't it been released yet?

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running w2k
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
Politically Correct Chess: Translucent VS. Transparent.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/