Subject: [ITP] rxp-1.3.0 - rebuilt and repackaged
From: [email-masked] (Jari Aalto+mail.linux)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 20:38:18 +0200

Build process and directory layout fixed (/usr/share/doc ...). Please review.

  http://tierra.dyndns.org:81/cygwin/rxp/rxp-1.3.0-1-src.tar.bz2 
  http://tierra.dyndns.org:81/cygwin/rxp/rxp-1.3.0-1.tar.bz2 
  http://tierra.dyndns.org:81/cygwin/rxp/setup.hint

To download:

  lynx -dump http://tierra.dyndns.org:81/cygwin/rxp/get.sh | sh

Jari

-- 
http://tiny-tools.sourceforge.net/
Swatch @time   http://www.mir.com.my/iTime/itime.htm
               http://www.ryanthiessen.com/swatch/resources.htm
Use Licenses!  http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=6225
Which Licence? http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=4825
OSI Licences   http://www.opensource.org/licenses/

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/