Subject: Re: problem with mkgroup -d DOMAIN
From: Stefan Zachow <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "Pierre A. Humblet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 15:46:06 +0100

Sorry Pierre,

I replied to your personal address only, but it was bouncing back.

uname -r says 1.5.5(0.94/3/2)

when I have cygwin installed and update via setup, what I
definitely did, why do I have an older version than expected?
I thought it must be the latest version that I have.

   Stefan

Pierre A. Humblet wrote:

>Except that cygwin 1.5.6 is supposed to work even for users
>who do not have that privilege.
>That's why I still would like to know what version you are
>running, and if you run Cygwin from the console or from
>terminal services.
>  
>

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/