Subject: Re: HEADSUP: Apache maintainer wanted!
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 20:49:37 +0100

Corinna Vinschen wrote:> 
> The apache package is without maintainer for two weeks now.  The former
> maintainer wasn't able to update the apache package and its related
> mod_FOO packages since October, when the last call for update of packages
> were made, which still haven't updated to using OpenSSL 0.9.7 instead
> of 0.9.6.
> 
> So, what we need are one or more people who are willing to take over
> maintainership of apache and the mod_FOO packages
> 
> WITHIN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS.
> 
> If nobody takes over, the apache and subsequent packages will be
> removed from the Cygwin distribution on 2004-02-03.

believe it or not. Things _have_ been finished on my local laptop.
Unfortunatly too busy to push it out of the door.

Some people need kicks to the ass. Ok, Corina, you give them, that's
your "job". Things are coming, decide if you want them or not. I
consider myself yet as the one "responsible" for apache and I am sorry
for not having that much time to offer for cygwin as you have as a
full time job on it.

So, no excuses, packages are wanted....

Stipe

mailto:[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

phone: +49.211.74845.0
fax: +49.211.74845.299

mailto:[email-masked]
http://www.wapme-systems.de/
-------------------------------------------------------------------

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/