Subject: HEADSUP: Apache maintainer wanted!
From: Corinna Vinschen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:53:31 +0100

Hi,

The apache package is without maintainer for two weeks now.  The former
maintainer wasn't able to update the apache package and its related
mod_FOO packages since October, when the last call for update of packages
were made, which still haven't updated to using OpenSSL 0.9.7 instead
of 0.9.6.

So, what we need are one or more people who are willing to take over
maintainership of apache and the mod_FOO packages

WITHIN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS.

If nobody takes over, the apache and subsequent packages will be
removed from the Cygwin distribution on 2004-02-03.

Corinna

-- 
Corinna Vinschen                  Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer                                mailto:[email-masked]
Red Hat, Inc.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/