Subject: Re: gcc-2.95.3
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Pat Verner <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 11:35:54 +0100

Hallo Pat,

Am Samstag, 17. Januar 2004 um 10:09 schriebst du:

> Hi all

> Keeping up with the cutting edge is all very well, but can have side
> effects.

> I am trying to port some package which are working very well under
> Linux; compiling them under Cygwin the first few worked fine, but the
> first bigger application (which requires SSL and mysql client) also
> uses getarg; this is causing "SIGSEGV" crashes in the processing of
> options.  It works well under linux; the first difference is that the
> original is compiled with gcc-2.95.3.

> So - where can I get a cygwin gcc-2.95.3 package?

GCC2 for cygwin is no longer supported.

> Also: any ideas about the segmentation errors?

Any chance to get a hand on 'the first bigger application'?

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/