Subject: Re: playing ogg files in cygwin
From: Ralf Habacker <[email-masked]>
To: "Bob Clark" <[email-masked]>;
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 09:56:17 +0100

On Friday 16 January 2004 00:39, you wrote:
> Ralf Habacker <[email-masked]> writes:
> >Just a little note. I've tried yesterday ogg123 from the vorbis-tools
> >1.0rc3
> >with recent cygwin snapshot. It works without any problems using oss.
>
However, I can't find any "recent cygwin snapshot" of vorbis-tools 1.0rc3 on 
the Internet. Where do you download such a creature?

I've got the sources from the linuxtag 2003 dvd and compiled it by myself. You 
can find sources and binary package on http://kde-cygwin.sf.net/snapshots

http://kde-cygwin.sf.net/snapshots/libao-0.8.2.tar.bz2     
http://kde-cygwin.sf.net/snapshots/libvorbis-1.0_rc3.tar.bz2
http://kde-cygwin.sf.net/snapshots/libogg-1.0_rc3.tar.bz2  
http://kde-cygwin.sf.net/snapshots/vorbis-tools-1.0_rc3.tar.bz2

http://kde-cygwin.sf.net/snapshots/libao-0.8.2-src.tar.bz2     
http://kde-cygwin.sf.net/snapshots/libvorbis-1.0_rc3-src.tar.bz2
http://kde-cygwin.sf.net/snapshots/libogg-1.0_rc3-src.tar.bz2  
http://kde-cygwin.sf.net/snapshots/vorbis-tools-1.0_rc3-src.tar.bz2

See README.cygwin in the source archive for compiöing instructions. 

Further sources could be found on http://www.xiph.org/ogg/vorbis/download

Ralf 

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/