Subject: Re: keychain patch
From: "Steven E. Harris" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:47:47 -0800

[It looks like the first portion of my message got stripped. Here it is
 again.]

Hack Kampbjorn <[email-masked]> writes:

> If you send the patch to the list I'll look at it and possibly release
> an updated cygwin package.

Attached, per your request.

> But keep bugging the gentoo people that I don't have to maintain
> local patches.

I'll send them a note again. They released 2.0.8 about a week after I
sent my patch, I think, and it didn't include my changes, so I assumed
they had discarded my suggestions.

-- 
Steven E. Harris        :: [email-masked]
Raytheon                :: http://www.raytheon.com

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/