Subject: Re: g++ command, missing packages?
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Cygwin List <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Angelika Olsson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:22:20 +0100

Hello Angelika,

>> what else do I need? Any system/env. variables need to set?

> Ah I see, you have all but the `gcc' package. Please install the `gcc'
> package. 

> It is my fault, the `gcc-core' package should be the actual compiler,
> not `gcc' but as it is now, `gcc-core' is just the source for the `gcc'
> package. 

Thinking again about it.  If you select one or more of the gcc-*
packages, the main package `gcc' should be selected autoatically.
Probably you unselected the `gcc' package accidently in the setup
chooser?

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/