Subject: Re: bugreport: packaging error in gcc-mingw-3.3.1-20030911-2.tar.bz2
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Teun Burgers <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 10:43:01 +0100

Gerrit schrieb:

oh my god, sorry, I was fooled by the sort order in my mailbox, forget
it;)

> Teun wrote:

>> As recorded in the thread "gcc -mno-cygwin fails", there is I think
>> a packaging error in gcc-mingw-3.3.1-20030804-1.tar, component
>> of the gcc-mingw-3.3.1-20030911-2.tar.bz2 package.

> Please upgrade to gcc-3.3.1-3.

> Gerrit

-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/