Subject: Re: Python 2.3 Cygwin and SIP and PyQT
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: Hardy Jonck <[email-masked]>
Cc: Cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 14:16:49 -0500

Hardy,

Please post instead of sending private email.

On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 07:36:18AM +0200, Hardy Jonck wrote:
> Thanks a million for the python 2.3 cygwin package. 

You are quite welcome.

> I just downloaded SIP 3.7 from riverbank for X11 and can not get it to
> compile on cygwin. I have installed the QT for Cygwin from the KDE
> cygwin site. Have you had success in compiling SIP for cygwin and also
> PyQT?

I have never tried.

Jason

-- 
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D  8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/