Subject: Building Linux hosted cross compiler to cygwin target
From: Fred Fish <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 08:04:54 -0700

Does anyone have a pointer to a detailed set of instructions for
building a linux hosted (i686-pc-linux-gnu) toolchain to a cygwin
target (i686-pc-cygwin) starting from the bare CVS sources with no
precompiled/preinstalled components?

I've spent a couple of days trying to build this from the current CVS
sources for binutils, gcc, and winsup, with a moderate amount of
success but now am getting bogged down in what appears to be some
messy interdepencies between the cygwin and mingw32 targets.

Is there a more appropriate mailing list for this question?

Thanks!

-Fred

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/