Subject: Re: A month worth of developers time available for cygwin.
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Ronald Landheer-Cieslak <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 14:50:58 +0100

Hello Ronald,

> I'd be happy to help out with the documentation. As for the documentation
> build system: what do I need?

openjaaaade: point setup.exe to http://anfaenger.de/cygwin

Then I use the Cygnus stylesheets, available from
ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/docbook-tools/ (is this correct, Joshua?)

BTW, we could need a newer version of openjade, we already talked with
Nicholas who seems to have an updated version running, but I have not
seen his patches yet.

Openjade is distributed via sourceforge: http://openjade.sf.net/

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=                                     http://nyckelpiga.de/donate.html

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/