Subject: rxvt is not a console?
From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 17:33:18 -0500

well duh - of course it's not!...

mingw (-mno-cygwin) applications running in rxvt do not recognize it as
a console (which, I guess, it is not) and lack line editing &c.

Besides, I am getting an error on tcflush() when running a cygwin
application in it.

Before I switch back to bash/w32-console, just to make sure:
am I missing something obvious?

thanks.

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running w2k
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
Whom computers would destroy, they must first drive mad.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/