Subject: Re: 1.3.22: popen() fails without /bin/sh
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 10:35:20 -0500

On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 08:58:58AM +0100, Hanak Michal-r50233 wrote:
>there were no reaction on my message nor any fix in the cygwin library.
>I'm still using the popen2/pclose2 workaround and it seems it works
>well.

I responded to this thread indicating that this is not a bug.  popen
requires /bin/sh.  It's not a bug.
--
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to [email-masked]
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/