Subject: dig on cygwin
From: Steve <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 18:31:04 +0100

Hi;

I noticed that dig was not in my cygwin at work ( win2k box ).

I didn't see it on the page brought up on the "software" link on the 
cygwin web site.

Googling around I saw a windows port that looked a bit different.  I 
also found some *old* usenet posts about having to compile it yourself.

I just learned about this tool.

Before I use the other options above I thought I would ask if dig is in 
cygwin but rolled into another package under another name.

Thanks for any tips

Steve

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/