Subject: Re: an old problem with cygwin (fwd)
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 10:53:26 -0500

On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 11:41:57AM +0100, [email-masked] wrote:
>My answer is no, noone was able to explain that i need the sh.exe
>programm in my path. I also was not able find this info in the
>documentation.

Then you weren't looking too hard.  "man system" is pretty clear in this
regard.
--
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to [email-masked]
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/