Subject: Re: Is perl-5.8.2 canonized for use on cygwin yet?
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: "Blair P. Houghton" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 10:34:34 +0100

Hallo Blair,

I already answered you (after my christmas vacation), but that was
just a guess.  The error you got is not usual.  I need more
information.  See http://cygwin.com/problems.html how to file a
complete bug report and please be sure to read this part twice:

"Run cygcheck -s -v -r > cygcheck.out and include that file as an
attachment in your report. Please do not compress the output. Just
attach it as a straight text file so that it can be easily viewed."

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/