Subject: Can't build gcc [tree-ssa] 20031222 on cygwin: libmudflap/mf-hooks2.c:1618 syntax error for ipc...
From: Christian Joensson <[email-masked]>
To: gcc <[email-masked]>
Cc: cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 14:20:58 +0100

Windows XP/Pro SP1 cygwin P4 system with these packages:

binutils             20030901-1		 2.14.90 20030901
bison                20030307-1		 1.875b
cygwin               1.5.5-1		 
dejagnu              20021217-2		 1.4.2.x
gawk                 3.1.3-4
gcc                  3.3.1-3
w32api               2.4-1

LAST_UPDATED: Mon Dec 22 11:05:16 GMT 2003

configure  pentium4-cygwin --prefix=/usr/local/gcc-binutils --enable-shared --enable-threads=posix --with-system-zlib --enable-libgcj 

/usr/local/src/gcc-binutils/branch/objdir/gcc/xgcc -B/usr/local/src/gcc-binutils/branch/objdir/gcc/ -B/usr/local/gcc-binutils/pentium4-cygwin/bin/ -B/usr/local/gcc-binutils/pentium4-cygwin/lib/ -isystem /usr/local/gcc-binutils/pentium4-cygwin/include -isystem /usr/local/gcc-binutils/pentium4-cygwin/sys-include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/local/src/branch/gcc/libmudflap -I. -O2 -g -O2 -Wall -O2 -g -O2 -DWRAP_semop -c /usr/local/src/branch/gcc/libmudflap/mf-hooks2.c -o semop-hook.o
In file included from /usr/local/src/branch/gcc/libmudflap/mf-hooks2.c:1618:
/usr/include/sys/ipc.h:59: error: syntax error before "ushort"
/usr/include/sys/ipc.h:61: error: syntax error before "cuid"
/usr/include/sys/ipc.h:62: error: syntax error before "cgid"
/usr/include/sys/ipc.h:63: error: syntax error before "mode"
/usr/include/sys/ipc.h:64: error: syntax error before "seq"
In file included from /usr/local/src/branch/gcc/libmudflap/mf-hooks2.c:1619:
/usr/include/sys/sem.h:59: error: field `sem_perm' has incomplete type
/usr/include/sys/sem.h:64: error: syntax error before "ushort"
/usr/include/sys/sem.h:69: error: syntax error before "ushort"
/usr/include/sys/sem.h:72: error: syntax error before '}' token
/usr/local/src/branch/gcc/libmudflap/mf-hooks2.c: In function `__mfwrap_semop':

/usr/local/src/branch/gcc/libmudflap/mf-hooks2.c:1623: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
/usr/local/src/branch/gcc/libmudflap/mf-hooks2.c:1623: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
/usr/local/src/branch/gcc/libmudflap/mf-hooks2.c:1623: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
/usr/local/src/branch/gcc/libmudflap/mf-hooks2.c:1623: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
/usr/local/src/branch/gcc/libmudflap/mf-hooks2.c:1623: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
/usr/local/src/branch/gcc/libmudflap/mf-hooks2.c:1623: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
make[4]: *** [semop-hook.lo] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/gcc-binutils/branch/objdir/pentium4-cygwin/libmudflap'
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/gcc-binutils/branch/objdir/pentium4-cygwin/libmudflap'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/gcc-binutils/branch/objdir/pentium4-cygwin/libmudflap'
make[1]: *** [all-target-libmudflap] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/gcc-binutils/branch/objdir'
make: *** [bootstrap-lean] Error 2

Any ideas?

Cheers,

/ChJ

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/