Subject: Re: error in distribution ?
From: Vitaly Prapirny <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 19:50:01 +0200

>>Some (all ?) mirrors has bad gcc-mingw-20030911-4 package.
 >>release/gcc-mingw/md5.sum contains this:
 >>c616cffee0f344c37fd4e045a7a87054  gcc-mingw-20030911-4-src.tar.bz2
 >>c616cffee0f344c37fd4e045a7a87054  gcc-mingw-20030911-4.tar.bz2
 >Did you look at the files?  This is fine.

Yes but this files contains nothing so i was confused.

 >>Is this (same md5sum) possible ? Also
 >>release/XFree86/fontconfig/fontconfig-2.2.0-1.tar.bz2 has data integrity
 >>error.
 >This file is fine on the master sourceware.org site.

Sure, my error, sorry.

Thank you for immediate response !

Good luck !

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/