Subject: Re: Problem with pthreads and signaling, behavior broken...
From: "Marcus Van Der Beek" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 22:05:01 +0000

Hi Philippe,

I've tested the latest dll snapshot (12/12), and its still displaying the 
problem.
nothing was changed in the signaling or pthreads area that would
effect the problem.

maybe try using the provided snapshot perhaps?

-Marcus

>
>Hi all!
>
>I've tested the latest CVS version (2003-12-12 11:00AM GMT+1), and yes
>thinks are better, for me the ThreadTest seems to run correctly.
>
>But I you use the compiled version to rebuild cygwin itself, no chance, 
>make
>die. Probably a similar case than my previous post "Bash wait 
>indefinitely".
>But now die instead sleep. One of my recursive makefile do sleep (6-7
>seconds) when executing some bash command and return error 2, but if I
>specified "SHELL=/usr/bin/bash -x" that maybe slow bash, no more problem.
>Same with "strace make" no problem!
>
>Keep working on signal's, threads, fork's, spawn's.
>
>Thanks, Philippe.
>
>
>
>
>--
>Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
>Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
>Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
>FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/
>

_________________________________________________________________
E-mail just got a whole lot better. New ninemsn Premium. Click here  
http://ninemsn.com.au/premium/landing.asp

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/