Subject: Re: install native/x11 ghostscript
From: Dario Alcocer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 08:04:43 -0800

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 17:41:30 +0100
(=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Westeurop=E4ische_Normalzeit?=)
Ulf-Dietrich Braumann <[email-masked]> wrote:

> My question simply is, why setup recommends installing the
> native gs even if the x11 version was already installed, or even
> further, if there is some mechanism to ensure exclusive installation
> of such packages.

This is a *very* good question; unfortunately my knowledge of
setup.exe's inner workings is very limited.  Hopefully someone else
(cgf, Chuck, Nicholas, ?) might be able to answer this one.

--
Dario Alcocer
Cygwin ghostscript maintainer

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/