Subject: Re: postgres panic error
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 17:55:50 -0500

Yurgis,

On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 04:18:06PM -0800, Yurgis Baykshtis wrote:
> I tried to raise the question on pg-hackers forum and cygwin forum
> (regarding readdir() misbehavior) but could not get any help so far :(

If you can produce a minimal test case that reproduces the problem, then
one of the core Cygwin developers might be more willing to attempt to
fix it.

Jason

-- 
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D  8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/