Subject: Re: CYGICONV-2.DLL was not found during installation
From: Duncan Murdoch <[email-masked]>
To: Brian Ford <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 12:45:53 -0500

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 10:47:39 -0600 (CST), Brian Ford
<[email-masked]> wrote :

>cygcheck would be the prefered program to use if one were to
>take this route.  It does print the filename it is working on. But, this
>seems to be a very round about method, and I did not want to take
>the time to put together said shell script.

You're right, I didn't know about that. You don't need a script, just
 
 cygcheck /bin/*.exe

Duncan Murdoch

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/