Subject: bug in statfs
From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 12:03:41 -0500

Hi,
POSIX specifies struct statfs to contain slots f_frsize, f_flag,
f_favail, and f_namemax and to be declared in <sys/statvfs.h>:
<http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/007904975/basedefs/sys/statvfs.h.html>

Cygwin defines struct statfs without slots f_frsize, f_flag, and
f_favail, and with f_namelen instead of f_namemax, in sys/vfs.h (also
included from sys/statfs.h) and does not come with sys/statvfs.h.

Any change this might get rectified in the nearest future?

Thanks!

--
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running w2k
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/