Subject: Re: cygwin mysql 4.0.16 compilation : undefined reference to `__static_initialization_and_destruction_0(int, int)'
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Terrence Brannon <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 00:01:57 +0100

Hello Terrence,

I already posted about this issue few days ago, including this
statement:

Have you tried a google search with topic
'__static_initialization_and_destruction_0', it shows that this was 
aleady reported several times.  It also was discussed at the cygwin
mailing list, please see the archives, i.e. these postings:
http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-07/msg00463.html
http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-07/msg00589.html

In short, it seems that
#pragma interface
doesn't work and commenting it let you compile the code.  I always
comment also
#pragma implementation
but it seems the it is enough to comment out #pragma interface.

Though, I'm seeking for someone to shed light on this, why it is not
working on Cygwin?

-- 
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Gerrit P. Haase
mailto:[email-masked]

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/