Subject: 1.5.5-1: cygpath bug
From: Masoud Mansouri-Samani <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:05:29 -0800

Hi,

In a script I am using cygpath for Cygwin version (1.5.5-1). It seems to 
have a bug:

   $ cygpath --path --windows "C:\foo"
   C;C:\cygwin\home\masoud\\foo

Which is clearly wrong. If one does it in two steps then it comes up 
with the right behaviour:

   $ cygpath --path --unix "C:\foo"
   /cygdrive/c/foo

   $ cygpath --path --windows /cygdrive/c/foo
   c:\foo

In my script I had to use this workaround.

Masoud

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/