Subject: Re: Problem about man-1.5m2
From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <[email-masked]>
To: "Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 22:25:26 +0100

>>>>> "Barry" == Barry Buchbinder <Buchbinder> writes:

    Barry> I found the same thing and 2 other problems
    Barry> (1) If the environmental variable LESS is set, it overrides the PAGER
    Barry> setting in man.conf.

    Barry> (2) Large chunks of text can be incorrectly made bold.

    Barry> Not wanting to have to choose between less working the way I want and man
    Barry> working properly, I I've rolled back to ver 1.5j-2.

I'll take a look into this. Thanks to Nicholas I think I found the
source of the latest man package.

    Barry> - Barry Buchbinder

Ciao
  Volker

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/