Subject: Congrates on cygwin
From: Joe Baptista <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 10:58:39 -0500 (EST)

Tried this package a long time ago.  Didn't like it in the earlier stages
- but frankly - it's fantastic now.  Installed it a few weeks ago and luv
it.  Finally something which makes my windows useful.

Congrates to all the developers.

regards
joe baptista

Joe Baptista for Councillor City of Peterborough Town Ward 3
                Official Campaign Site @ www.joebaptista.com
                     Personal Web Space @ www.baptista.god

"Desperate Americans"
 ... Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf former Iraqi Information Minister

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/