Subject: Re: cc1plus.exe not included in GCC 3.3.1-3?
From: Patrick Eisenacher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 22:35:28 +0100

I faced the same problem. Upgrading from the old monolithic gcc to the 
new separate front end packaged ones only gave me gcc-c. I had to 
separately select gcc-c++.

I'm not sure whether this can be classified as a setup dependency bug, 
since you always face this kind of problem when you split up a 
monolithic package into separate smaller ones. Which one(s) do you 
classifiy as the default successor(s)?

Patrick

Brian Ford schrieb:

> On Thu, 13 Nov 2003, Brian P Kasper wrote:
>  
> However, if you already had the old monolithic gcc package when updating
> to the new separate front end packages, then it is a setup/gcc dependency
> bug and you should have gotten gcc-g++.
> 

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/