Subject: Re: ipc
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: IntelleDoc <[email-masked]>
Cc: Cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 08:39:37 -0500

Eric,

Please post instead of sending private email.

On Sat, Nov 08, 2003 at 09:18:07PM -0600, IntelleDoc wrote:
> You seem to be the guy who is most up to date on the cygwin IPC
> release. I just downloaded the latest cgywin release, 1.5.5.1 and my
> old 1.14-1 version of the cygipc no longer works with PostgreSQL. I
> install 1.14-1 and I get the IPCcreatesemaphore error when creating
> the cluster, using initdb. Which version of cygipc should I use for
> this new cygwin release?

Sigh...  Please read the README:

    http://www.tishler.net/jason/software/postgresql/postgresql-7.3.4.README

Jason

-- 
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D  8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/