Subject: Performance measurement data: find
From: "Linda W." <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 22:39:29 -0800

Performance comparison , # system calls in "Explorer find" vs. "gnu

find" under
cygwin. Search for "foobar.txt" in directory /tmp (under cygwin), C:\tmp 
(under explorer).

                # system calls
Explorer: 15
Cyg-gnu:  211

file monitor filter set to only record strings that access /tmp.

Actual call data at end of this message.

Yes, you can belittle the results and say cygwin is helpless in the face 
of a
native find engine....but cyg-find seems to be doing some rather peculiar
things...like  the first 4 calls open up something other than the simple 
name I
told it to search for.  Sure, if the simple name files, maybe look for 
other
names, but I'm not so sure about  the varient paths. 

But then it takes a total of 67 calls to get to examining the first entry
in /tmp in cyg-find...there is a ton of syscall repetition.  Maybe even
caching in-memory call data just for the current timeslice (.01-.02 seconds)
would speed things up tremendously.  I'm not sure what the security impact
would be on a multi-CPU machine, but it I'd think it would be doable to
keep a coherent cache on a multiple CPU system -- though I dunno.   
Might take
a "cygwin driver" to become part of OS that could play cyg-win-call->NT call
traffic cop. 

I wish I knew NT coding ... it's 90% a mental block though
because it's seems like it torture to do things on NT that seem so straight
forward on linux/unix. 

So don't think I don't have alot of respect for the
work that's been done. 

I just wish I had about 20 clones of myself to do
all the projects in so many areas I want to see things done in -- but I 
can't
even handle 1 right now with my RSI injuries that the insurance 
companies are
refusing medical treatment on (in hopes I'll go away, shrivel up and/or 
die...:-)).
Ug...so back logged even on bills/ sorting insurance/ legal docs/ (no 
attorney
competant to take case given 12% max-allowed-legal recoup in CA).
Major pain in the posterior.

-linda

----Explorer find:

#1    12:46:43p    EXPLORER.EXE:1616    OPEN    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS    
Options: Open Directory  Access: All   
#2    12:46:43p    EXPLORER.EXE:1616    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\    
SUCCESS    FileBothDirectoryInformation: *   
#3    12:46:43p    EXPLORER.EXE:1616    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\    
SUCCESS    FileBothDirectoryInformation   
#4    12:46:43p    EXPLORER.EXE:1616    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\    NO MORE 
FILES    FileBothDirectoryInformation   
#5    12:46:43p    EXPLORER.EXE:1616    CLOSE    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS       
#6    12:46:43p    EXPLORER.EXE:1616    OPEN    
C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux\    SUCCESS    Options: Open Directory  Access: 
All   
#7    12:46:43p    EXPLORER.EXE:1616    DIRECTORY    
C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux\    SUCCESS    FileBothDirectoryInformation: *   
#8    12:46:43p    EXPLORER.EXE:1616    DIRECTORY    
C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux\    SUCCESS    FileBothDirectoryInformation   
#9    12:46:43p    EXPLORER.EXE:1616    DIRECTORY    
C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux\    NO MORE FILES    FileBothDirectoryInformation   
#10    12:46:43p    EXPLORER.EXE:1616    CLOSE    
C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux\    SUCCESS       
#11    12:46:43p    EXPLORER.EXE:1616    OPEN    C:\tmp\Microsoft Online 
Crash Analysis - Response_files\    SUCCESS    Options: Open Directory  
Access: All   
#12    12:46:43p    EXPLORER.EXE:1616    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\Microsoft 
Online Crash Analysis - Response_files\    SUCCESS    
FileBothDirectoryInformation: *   
#13    12:46:43p    EXPLORER.EXE:1616    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\Microsoft 
Online Crash Analysis - Response_files\    SUCCESS    
FileBothDirectoryInformation   
#14    12:46:43p    EXPLORER.EXE:1616    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\Microsoft 
Online Crash Analysis - Response_files\    NO MORE FILES    
FileBothDirectoryInformation   
#15    12:46:43p    EXPLORER.EXE:1616    CLOSE    C:\tmp\Microsoft 
Online Crash Analysis - Response_files\    SUCCESS       

----linux find /tmp -name foobar.txt:

#1    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\c\tmp    PATH NOT FOUND   
Options: Open  Access: All    
#2    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\c\tmp.exe    PATH NOT 
FOUND    Options: Open  Access: All    
#3    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\c\tmp.exe.lnk    PATH NOT 
FOUND    Options: Open  Access: All    
#4    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\c\tmp.lnk    PATH NOT 
FOUND    Options: Open  Access: All    
#5    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp    SUCCESS   
Options: Open  Access: All    
#6    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION    C:\tmp   
SUCCESS    Attributes: D    
#7    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp    SUCCESS        
#8    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS   
Options: Open Directory  Access: All    
#9    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS   
FileBothDirectoryInformation: *    
#10    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS   
FileBothDirectoryInformation    
#11    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\    NO MORE 
FILES    FileBothDirectoryInformation    
#12    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS        
#13    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp    SUCCESS   
Options: Open  Access: All    
#14    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION    C:\tmp   
INVALID PARAMETER    FileCompressionInformation    
#15    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION    C:\tmp   
SUCCESS    FileStandardInformation    
#16    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp    SUCCESS        
#17    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\c\tmp    PATH NOT 
FOUND    Options: Open  Access: All    
#18    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\c\tmp.lnk    PATH NOT 
FOUND    Options: Open  Access: All    
#19    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp    SUCCESS   
Options: Open  Access: All    
#20    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION    C:\tmp   
SUCCESS    Attributes: D    
#21    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp    SUCCESS        
#22    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp    SUCCESS   
Options: Open Directory  Access: Traverse    
#23    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp    SUCCESS   
Options: Open  Access: All    
#24    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION    C:\tmp   
SUCCESS    Attributes: D    
#25    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp    SUCCESS        
#26    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS   
Options: Open Directory  Access: All    
#27    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS   
FileBothDirectoryInformation: *    
#28    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS   
FileBothDirectoryInformation    
#29    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\    NO MORE 
FILES    FileBothDirectoryInformation    
#30    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS        
#31    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp    SUCCESS   
Options: Open  Access: All    
#32    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION    C:\tmp   
INVALID PARAMETER    FileCompressionInformation    
#33    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION    C:\tmp   
SUCCESS    FileStandardInformation    
#34    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp    SUCCESS        
#35    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp    SUCCESS   
Options: Open  Access: All    
#36    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION    C:\tmp   
SUCCESS    Attributes: D    
#37    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp    SUCCESS        
#38    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS   
Options: Open Directory  Access: All    
#39    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS   
FileBothDirectoryInformation: *    
#40    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS   
FileBothDirectoryInformation    
#41    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\    NO MORE 
FILES    FileBothDirectoryInformation    
#42    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS        
#43    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp    SUCCESS   
Options: Open  Access: All    
#44    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION    C:\tmp   
INVALID PARAMETER    FileCompressionInformation    
#45    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION    C:\tmp   
SUCCESS    FileStandardInformation    
#46    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp    SUCCESS        
#47    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp    SUCCESS   
Options: Open  Access: All    
#48    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION    C:\tmp   
SUCCESS    Attributes: D    
#49    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp    SUCCESS        
#50    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS   
Options: Open Directory  Access: All    
#51    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS   
FileBothDirectoryInformation: *    
#52    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS   
FileBothDirectoryInformation    
#53    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\    NO MORE 
FILES    FileBothDirectoryInformation    
#54    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS        
#55    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp    SUCCESS   
Options: Open  Access: All    
#56    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION    C:\tmp   
SUCCESS    Attributes: D    
#57    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp    SUCCESS        
#58    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS   
Options: Open Directory  Access: All    
#59    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS   
FileBothDirectoryInformation: *    
#60    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS   
FileBothDirectoryInformation    
#61    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\    NO MORE 
FILES    FileBothDirectoryInformation    
#62    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS        
#63    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp    SUCCESS   
Options: Open  Access: All    
#64    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION    C:\tmp   
INVALID PARAMETER    FileCompressionInformation    
#65    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION    C:\tmp   
SUCCESS    FileStandardInformation    
#66    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp    SUCCESS        
#67    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux   
SUCCESS    Options: Open  Access: All    
#68    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION   
C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux    SUCCESS    Attributes: D    
#69    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux   
SUCCESS        
#70    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS   
Options: Open Directory  Access: All    
#71    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS   
FileBothDirectoryInformation: pinstripe-linux    
#72    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS        
#73    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux\   
SUCCESS    Options: Open Directory  Access: All    
#74    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY   
C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux\    SUCCESS    FileBothDirectoryInformation: *    
#75    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY   
C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux\    SUCCESS    FileBothDirectoryInformation    
#76    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY   
C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux\    NO MORE FILES   
FileBothDirectoryInformation    
#77    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux\   
SUCCESS        
#78    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux   
SUCCESS    Options: Open  Access: All    
#79    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION   
C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux    INVALID PARAMETER   
FileCompressionInformation    
#80    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION   
C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux    SUCCESS    FileStandardInformation    
#81    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux   
SUCCESS        
#82    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux   
SUCCESS    Options: Open  Access: All    
#83    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION   
C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux    SUCCESS    Attributes: D    
#84    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux   
SUCCESS        
#85    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux\   
SUCCESS    Options: Open Directory  Access: All    
#86    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY   
C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux\    SUCCESS    FileBothDirectoryInformation: *    
#87    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY   
C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux\    SUCCESS    FileBothDirectoryInformation    
#88    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY   
C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux\    NO MORE FILES   
FileBothDirectoryInformation    
#89    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux\   
SUCCESS        
#90    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux   
SUCCESS    Options: Open  Access: All    
#91    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION   
C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux    SUCCESS    Attributes: D    
#92    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux   
SUCCESS        
#93    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux   
SUCCESS    Options: Open Directory  Access: Traverse    
#94    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp    SUCCESS        
#95    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux   
SUCCESS    Options: Open  Access: All    
#96    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION   
C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux    SUCCESS    Attributes: D    
#97    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux   
SUCCESS        
#98    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS   
Options: Open Directory  Access: All    
#99    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS   
FileBothDirectoryInformation: pinstripe-linux    
#100    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS        
#101    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux\   
SUCCESS    Options: Open Directory  Access: All    
#102    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY   
C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux\    SUCCESS    FileBothDirectoryInformation: *    
#103    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY   
C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux\    SUCCESS    FileBothDirectoryInformation    
#104    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY   
C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux\    NO MORE FILES   
FileBothDirectoryInformation    
#105    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux\   
SUCCESS        
#106    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux   
SUCCESS    Options: Open  Access: All    
#107    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION   
C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux    INVALID PARAMETER   
FileCompressionInformation    
#108    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION   
C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux    SUCCESS    FileStandardInformation    
#109    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux   
SUCCESS        
#110    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp    SUCCESS   
Options: Open  Access: All    
#111    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION    C:\tmp   
SUCCESS    Attributes: D    
#112    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp    SUCCESS        
#113    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp    SUCCESS   
Options: Open Directory  Access: Traverse    
#114    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\pinstripe-linux   
SUCCESS        
#115    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp    SUCCESS   
Options: Open  Access: All    
#116    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION    C:\tmp   
SUCCESS    Attributes: D    
#117    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp    SUCCESS        
#118    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS   
Options: Open Directory  Access: All    
#119    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS   
FileBothDirectoryInformation: *    
#120    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS   
FileBothDirectoryInformation    
#121    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\    NO MORE 
FILES    FileBothDirectoryInformation    
#122    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS        
#123    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp    SUCCESS   
Options: Open  Access: All    
#124    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION    C:\tmp   
INVALID PARAMETER    FileCompressionInformation    
#125    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION    C:\tmp   
SUCCESS    FileStandardInformation    
#126    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp    SUCCESS        
#127    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\all    SUCCESS   
Options: Open  Access: All    
#128    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION    C:\tmp\all   
SUCCESS    Attributes: A    
#129    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\all    SUCCESS        
#130    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\all    SUCCESS   
Options: Open  Access: All    
#131    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION    C:\tmp\all   
SUCCESS    FileFsVolumeInformation    
#132    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION    C:\tmp\all   
BUFFER OVERFLOW    FileAllInformation    
#133    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\all    SUCCESS   
Options: Open  Access: All    
#134    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION    C:\tmp\all   
INVALID PARAMETER    FileCompressionInformation    
#135    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION    C:\tmp\all   
SUCCESS    FileStandardInformation    
#136    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\all    SUCCESS        
#137    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    READ     C:\tmp\all    SUCCESS   
Offset: 0 Length: 3    
#138    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\all    SUCCESS        
#139    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\1    SUCCESS   
Options: Open  Access: All    
#140    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION    C:\tmp\1   
SUCCESS    Attributes: A    
#141    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\1    SUCCESS        
#142    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\1    SUCCESS   
Options: Open  Access: All    
#143    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION    C:\tmp\1   
SUCCESS    FileFsVolumeInformation    
#144    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION    C:\tmp\1   
BUFFER OVERFLOW    FileAllInformation    
#145    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\1    SUCCESS   
Options: Open  Access: All    
#146    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION    C:\tmp\1   
INVALID PARAMETER    FileCompressionInformation    
#147    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION    C:\tmp\1   
SUCCESS    FileStandardInformation    
#148    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\1    SUCCESS        
#149    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    READ     C:\tmp\1    SUCCESS   
Offset: 0 Length: 3    
#150    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\1    SUCCESS        
#151    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\Microsoft Online 
Crash Analysis - Response_files    SUCCESS    Options: Open  Access: All    
#152    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION   
C:\tmp\Microsoft Online Crash Analysis - Response_files    SUCCESS   
Attributes: D    
#153    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\Microsoft Online 
Crash Analysis - Response_files    SUCCESS        
#154    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS   
Options: Open Directory  Access: All    
#155    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS   
FileBothDirectoryInformation: Microsoft Online Crash Analysis - 
Response_files    
#156    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS        
#157    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\Microsoft Online 
Crash Analysis - Response_files\    SUCCESS    Options: Open Directory  
Access: All    
#158    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\Microsoft 
Online Crash Analysis - Response_files\    SUCCESS   
FileBothDirectoryInformation: *    
#159    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\Microsoft 
Online Crash Analysis - Response_files\    SUCCESS   
FileBothDirectoryInformation    
#160    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\Microsoft 
Online Crash Analysis - Response_files\    NO MORE FILES   
FileBothDirectoryInformation    
#161    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\Microsoft Online 
Crash Analysis - Response_files\    SUCCESS        
#162    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\Microsoft Online 
Crash Analysis - Response_files    SUCCESS    Options: Open  Access: All    
#163    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION   
C:\tmp\Microsoft Online Crash Analysis - Response_files    INVALID 
PARAMETER    FileCompressionInformation    
#164    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION   
C:\tmp\Microsoft Online Crash Analysis - Response_files    SUCCESS   
FileStandardInformation    
#165    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\Microsoft Online 
Crash Analysis - Response_files    SUCCESS        
#166    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\Microsoft Online 
Crash Analysis - Response_files    SUCCESS    Options: Open  Access: All    
#167    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION   
C:\tmp\Microsoft Online Crash Analysis - Response_files    SUCCESS   
Attributes: D    
#168    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\Microsoft Online 
Crash Analysis - Response_files    SUCCESS        
#169    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\Microsoft Online 
Crash Analysis - Response_files\    SUCCESS    Options: Open Directory  
Access: All    
#170    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\Microsoft 
Online Crash Analysis - Response_files\    SUCCESS   
FileBothDirectoryInformation: *    
#171    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\Microsoft 
Online Crash Analysis - Response_files\    SUCCESS   
FileBothDirectoryInformation    
#172    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\Microsoft 
Online Crash Analysis - Response_files\    NO MORE FILES   
FileBothDirectoryInformation    
#173    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\Microsoft Online 
Crash Analysis - Response_files\    SUCCESS        
#174    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\Microsoft Online 
Crash Analysis - Response_files    SUCCESS    Options: Open  Access: All    
#175    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION   
C:\tmp\Microsoft Online Crash Analysis - Response_files    SUCCESS   
Attributes: D    
#176    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\Microsoft Online 
Crash Analysis - Response_files    SUCCESS        
#177    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\Microsoft Online 
Crash Analysis - Response_files    SUCCESS    Options: Open Directory  
Access: Traverse    
#178    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp    SUCCESS        
#179    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\Microsoft Online 
Crash Analysis - Response_files    SUCCESS    Options: Open  Access: All    
#180    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION   
C:\tmp\Microsoft Online Crash Analysis - Response_files    SUCCESS   
Attributes: D    
#181    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\Microsoft Online 
Crash Analysis - Response_files    SUCCESS        
#182    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS   
Options: Open Directory  Access: All    
#183    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS   
FileBothDirectoryInformation: Microsoft Online Crash Analysis - 
Response_files    
#184    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS        
#185    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\Microsoft Online 
Crash Analysis - Response_files\    SUCCESS    Options: Open Directory  
Access: All    
#186    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\Microsoft 
Online Crash Analysis - Response_files\    SUCCESS   
FileBothDirectoryInformation: *    
#187    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\Microsoft 
Online Crash Analysis - Response_files\    SUCCESS   
FileBothDirectoryInformation    
#188    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\Microsoft 
Online Crash Analysis - Response_files\    NO MORE FILES   
FileBothDirectoryInformation    
#189    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\Microsoft Online 
Crash Analysis - Response_files\    SUCCESS        
#190    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\Microsoft Online 
Crash Analysis - Response_files    SUCCESS    Options: Open  Access: All    
#191    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION   
C:\tmp\Microsoft Online Crash Analysis - Response_files    INVALID 
PARAMETER    FileCompressionInformation    
#192    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION   
C:\tmp\Microsoft Online Crash Analysis - Response_files    SUCCESS   
FileStandardInformation    
#193    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\Microsoft Online 
Crash Analysis - Response_files    SUCCESS        
#194    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp    SUCCESS   
Options: Open  Access: All    
#195    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION    C:\tmp   
SUCCESS    Attributes: D    
#196    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp    SUCCESS        
#197    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp    SUCCESS   
Options: Open Directory  Access: Traverse    
#198    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\Microsoft Online 
Crash Analysis - Response_files    SUCCESS        
#199    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp    SUCCESS   
Options: Open  Access: All    
#200    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION    C:\tmp   
SUCCESS    Attributes: D    
#201    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp    SUCCESS        
#202    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS   
Options: Open Directory  Access: All    
#203    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS   
FileBothDirectoryInformation: *    
#204    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS   
FileBothDirectoryInformation    
#205    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    DIRECTORY    C:\tmp\    NO MORE 
FILES    FileBothDirectoryInformation    
#206    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp\    SUCCESS        
#207    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    OPEN    C:\tmp    SUCCESS   
Options: Open  Access: All    
#208    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION    C:\tmp   
INVALID PARAMETER    FileCompressionInformation    
#209    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    QUERY INFORMATION    C:\tmp   
SUCCESS    FileStandardInformation    
#210    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp    SUCCESS        
#211    12:09:03p    find.exe:1304    CLOSE    C:\tmp    SUCCESS        

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/