Subject: Re: How to back-rev cygwin?
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: Doug Stevens <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 21:43:57 -0500

Please check out the project web page for links to available information
and ports:  http://cygwin.com/ .

If you don't see what you need there, then the cygwin mailing list is
the best place to make observations or get questions answered.
Information on the mailing list is available at the project web page.

For your convenience, I've reset the Reply-To: address to point to the
cygwin mailing list.  I've also Cc'ed this reply there.

On Fri, Oct 31, 2003 at 04:35:10PM -0800, Doug Stevens wrote:
>Hi, Chris ...
> 
>Looked for this in the faqs and mailing lists, and didn't find
>anything.  Could you help?
>
>I downloaded cygwin 1.5.5, and my xscale g++ now faults during
>compilation.  It may be a latent bug in the tool that's exposed by the
>1.5.5 dlls.  At Andrew Pinski's suggestion, I tried to move forward to
>the latest stable version of the compiler, but having spent more than 8
>hours attempting to configure and build it, I have to give up on that
>approach (at my manager's insistance).
>
>I'd like to back-rev to cygwin 1.3.13 (the version with which the
>xscale compiler worked); can you give me a url that would have it?  I
>tried the mirrors, but there's nothing around that time.
>
>Thanks for any help,
>Doug

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/