Subject: Re: 1.5.5-1: fprintf(stdout, ...) writes to serial port when used by apcupsd
From: Alexander Schremmer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:41:02 +0100

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 22:13:12 -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
[something]

/---- [JFYI - Sending mail to [email-masked]:] -------------------\
| Hi. This is the qmail-send program at sources.redhat.com.           |
| I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following   |
| addresses.                                                          |
| This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out. |
|                                                                     |
| <[email-masked]>:                                               |
| Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1)                       |
\---------------------------------------------------------------------/

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/