Subject: Re: Binaries for bootstrap GNAT/GCC-Cygwin Build
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: "David A. Cobb" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Cygwin General Discussion <[email-masked]>, "Billinghurst, David (CRTS)" <[email-masked]>, "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>, "Jason B. Alonso" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 10:38:00 +0200

David schrieb:

> First, a general apology if I seem to be going over stuff I've gone over
> before.  I had a computer outage that cost me most of my memory of the
> last 4 years. 

> Around 25 September, David, Gerrit, and Jason had a discussion on the 
> list about making David's build of GNAT available.  David's server 
> couldn't bear much traffic but there were some offers of other sites.
> Are the binaries available on-line at this time?

I have a mirror where also Davids binaries are asvailable, though it is
realy outdated, I even couldn't use it to bootstrap a newer gcc on top
of Cygwin 1.5.5.  I'm just about finishing a GCC release for Cygwin
including GNAT.

Do you have a reasonable amount of time and Ada code to test run the Ada
compiler? 

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/