Subject: Update of ThreadTest for cygwin pthreads issue...
From: "Arash Partow" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 07:25:22 +0000

Hi All,

For those people involved in fixing up the stability problem of the cygwin
pthread implementation, I've finished updating the ThreadTest prototype.

It can now take a command line argument of an integer (not mandatory
though) for the maximum number of threads that want to be created before
the ThreadTest finishes. Also I've made a graceful exit possible via
ctrl+c.

URL for the source code: 
http://www.partow.net/downloads/ThreadTest-Prototype.zip

To make type:
make ThreadTest

To run type:
./ThreadTest
or
ThreadTest

The ThreadTest should work fine under *nixes that implement pthread's
latest specifications.

If you have any question feel free to e-mail me.

Regards

Arash Partow

__________________________________________________
Be one who knows what they don't know,
Instead of being one who knows not what they don't know,
Thinking they know everything about all things.
http://www.partow.net

_________________________________________________________________
Chat via SMS. Simply send 'CHAT' to 1889918. 33c per message sent. Free to 
receive. More info at  
http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilemania/MoChat.asp?blipid=6800

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/