Subject: Re: Serious problem with win32 pthreads crashing and c++ class
From: "Arash Partow" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 23:54:38 +0000

Hi Thomas,

You don't know how much of a relief it is for me to hear that
its not my fault (or not entirely anywayz ;)).

I'm planning on updating the test-case code so that it will
capture a ctrl+c and terminate all remaining threads in a
graceful manner, and also setup the option to enter a command
line argument of an integer, to tell the program how many threads
you would like to have created. they are simple modifications
but i think they will be worthwhile.

BTW when do you think this new snapshot of cygwin will be made
available?

Regards

Arash Partow

__________________________________________________
Be one who knows what they don't know,
Instead of being one who knows not what they don't know,
Thinking they know everything about all things.
http://www.partow.net

>
>Hi Arash,
>
>i can confirm that this is a bug in cygwin.
>I will apply my changes when your testcase runs successfull over night, 
>therefore this should be fixed one of the next snapshots.
>
>Thanks for your stress test.
>
>Thomas
>

_________________________________________________________________
Hot chart ringtones and polyphonics. Go to  
http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilemania/default.asp

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/