Subject: Re: Serious problem with win32 pthreads crashing and c++ class
From: "Arash Partow" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 02:57:42 +0000

Hi Ross,
A slight correction:

I replaced:

pthread_create(&threadID,NULL,&(Thread::threadFunction),this);
pthread_detach(threadID);

With:

pthread_attr_t attr;
pthread_attr_init(&attr);
pthread_attr_setdetachstate(&attr, PTHREAD_CREATE_DETACHED);
pthread_create(&threadID,&attr,&(Thread::threadFunction),this);

Arash Partow

__________________________________________________
Be one who knows what they don't know,
Instead of being one who knows not what they don't know,
Thinking they know everything about all things.
http://www.partow.net

_________________________________________________________________
E-mail just got a whole lot better. New ninemsn Premium. Click here  
http://ninemsn.com.au/premium/landing.asp

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/