Subject: Re: pwd option to return windows path
From: Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:36:13 -0700

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> >I've been using a hack through the environmental variable !C:
> >(provided by tcsh) and pwd in order to return a windows32 path
> >(ie: C:/cygwin/...)
> >
> >There's *got* to be a better way to do this. Is there a switch to pwd
> >that returns a windows path instead of a unix one? Or, if not,
> >what's the proper way to do this?
> 
> There is no option.

If your "terse cgf reply decoder ring" has not yet arrived, you may be
interested in "man cygpath", e.g. "cygpath -w `pwd`".

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/