Subject: Re: libiconv TSCII
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: "Peter Jacobi" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 21:58:54 +0200

Hallo Peter,

Am Samstag, 18. Oktober 2003 um 14:58 schriebst du:

> Dear All,

> I didn't find a libiconv specific mailing list, and googling around
> suggested, that libiconv is occasionally discussed here (If anybody
> has info about a  libiconv specific  mailing list, I would be more
> than glad to learn about it).

http://www.gnu.org/directory/localization/libiconv.html

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/